Real Estate That Pays…
Your Best Move Ever!
Savvy sellers save Thousands with our Full Service, Flat Fee Listing
At Palmetto Moon Properties we believe you should pay a FAIR price to get your home sold, not all your equity. We strive to make real estate transactions profitable by putting more proceeds from the sale of your home in your pocket. We truly have your family’s net profit from the sale of your property at the top of our goals.
Coming from traditional real estate brokerages, we realized we provided the same quality of service to our clients regardless of the selling price of their home. We believe we work hard, and we should earn a fair price for our expertise. We also believe you should keep more of your equity and increase your ROI. We started Palmetto Moon Properties as an innovative full service, flat fee listing brokerage to serve sellers who want quality real estate services at a fair price.
We Deliver What We Promise!
We Can Save You Thousands
Traditionally real estate agencies charge you 3% of your home’s sales price as their commission. That really adds up depending on your house price.
We charge a fair, flat fee to list your home. This is where we help you bank your equity by keeping more money in your pocket at closing.
Save Without Sacrifice With Our Full Service Flat Fee
Are you ready to sell your home fast and don’t want to pay the traditional 6% listing commission? Click Below to List Now!
Have Questions? Free home selling strategy session over the phone. Call 888-SCSAVVY
MAX EXPOSURE. X-TREME MARKETING. STELLAR SERVICE.
Our Savvy Seller Services include all traditional brokerage services and more!
- Meeting with you at your home to discuss the features of your home
- Providing you with a detailed free market analysis on your home so we price your home right to sell.
- Working with you to provide a “punch list” of things to do to showcase your home to sell quickly! (Staging is important and gets your home sold faster).
- MLS listing so it gets published on all high-profile real estate websites including Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and hundreds more!
- Social Media Marketing Pages: FB, Craigslist, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Providing an electronic lockbox and/or contractors box when needed as well as yard signs.
- Hosting Open Houses and Agent Open Houses and providing signage for these special events.
- Showing your home to buyers without buyer agents and providing feedback of the showings. Ensure these potential buyers are qualified to buy your home.
- Scheduling and coordinating showings for buyers with buyer agents. Ensure these potential buyers are qualified to buy your home.
- Negotiating offers to getting a ratified contract.
- Coordinating inspections, appraisals and walkthroughs.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts and amendments to contracts.
- Coordinating and attending closing.
- Our guarantee of Stellar Service. Simply the Best. You’ll receive ongoing assistance, education, and closing coordination.
- No upfront fees and we only get paid when your house SELLS!
LESS COSTS. MORE EXPOSURE. GUARANTEED RESULTS.
I would recommend Trisha Walker for any of your real estate needs. I purchased my first home with her and she went far, far, far over and beyond to get the deal done! You won’t be disappointed..
We looked at a lot of houses with Trisha until we found our perfect home. Jenny guided us through unfamiliar territory during the lending process. We love this team and highly recommend this team for all your real estate needs.
Andy & Becca H.
My husband and I have been in our new home for almost a year now and we still can’t believe it is ours! Trisha worked tirelessly from start to finish to help us make our dream a reality, even though the odds were stacked against us. There is truly no one we would rather have in our corner through the home buying process and I would recommend Trisha to any of my family or friends. She is kind, compassionate, patient, and always very professional and knowledgeable, who could ask for more?
Working with Trisha Walker was an extremely wonderful experience. She actually sold our rural property in 3 days. We were very happy with her professionalism. She went above and beyond. Treated us like family.
It was a laid back, hassle-free experience working with Trisha. She sold our property & helped us find a new place within a few weeks. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell property.
Trisha sold my inherited property quickly and efficiently. She was great at explaining the process to the buyers and to me. I would recommend her to anyone looking to sell their land quickly and at a great price!
I love my neighborhood and property! I love my new home. Thank you for helping me find this land so I could build my dream home!!!
Trisha sold our Earlewood investment bungalow flip using full service, flat fee listing so we kept more of our equity. I recommend her to all sellers and investors.
Buying a house from hundreds of miles away is stressful and Charlene never made me feel like I was asking too many questions and she made me feel comfortable and secure during the entire the process.
It has been a year since we bought our latest home and I would still feel comfortable and welcomed texting her with questions. Very professional, kind, and friendly. She always answered me in a timely manner. Not only do i recommend Charlene, I will absolutely be using her again, because the likely hood of our family relocating again is highly probable.
Buying a house wouldn’t have been possible without Charlene’s help! She’s great and I highly recommend any and everyone to give her a call. She makes dreams come true!
I chose to use Charlene Bailey as my real estate agent when I decided to shop around for my first home and it was the best decision. She was very knowledgeable and professional. She told me every step in the process and kept me in the loop every step of the way. I highly recommend Charlene and I was very pleased with her services. I am one happy homeowner!
Joe and I were so happy we had Charlene Bailey to represent us in the purchase of our home. As first time home buyers, we were a little nervous and expected the process to be overwhelming. Charlene made sure to explain everything in detail and she was great with answering all of our questions. We felt well informed and comfortable throughout the process. She was always very professional, friendly and quick to respond. We are thankful for all of her work and we would highly recommend her for any of your real estate needs!
Live the American Dream - Buy Land
We Specialize in 5 Acre Mini-Farms